Coyne Powersports is among Southern California’s leading Powersport Dealerships! With 2 conveniently located stores we serve the entire Coachella Valley, Imperial Valley, Inland Empire, Mexicali, Mexico, San Diego County, Arizona and beyond! Our El Centro store is located less than 30 minutes from Glamis! We are an authorized sales and service dealership for Yamaha, Polaris, Can-Am, Spyder, SeaDoo, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, KTM, Slingshot, Arctic Cat, GEM, Beta and Husqvarna.
Coyne Powersports has an exciting opportunity for an Accessories Specialist our El Centro store! Reporting directly to the Accessories Manager, the Accessories Specialist is responsible for having deep knowledge and understanding of our products as well as being able to communicate the features and functionality of our powersport accessories!
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of motorcycles, ATV’s, UTV’s and Side-by-Sides preferred.
- Great people skills required.
- English/Spanish bilingual preferred.
Director of Operations
Coyne Powersports has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Operations in our El Centro Office! Reporting directly to the Owner/President and Vice-President/General Manager, the Director of Operations is responsible for executing projects, activities or functions as directed to achieve business goals and objectives. The Director of Operations has broad responsibility for Marketing, Human Resources, Training, Dealership Operations and more!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Finance or a related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Previous dealership, property management or similar experience preferred but not required. Experience in marketing, human resources, and/or training required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required. Previous experience with CDK Lightspeed preferred but not required.
- Excellent human relations, communications and business writing skills required. Ability to work effectively without direct supervision required. Effective time management and organizational skills are a must!
- Ability to demonstrate constant use of tact, discretion and good judgment with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality in handling and having access to confidential customer and employee information.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and make timely decisions. Ability to cope with pressure resulting from meeting required deadlines and reporting requirements.
Send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!